Tuesday, December 14, 2010

point-and-shoot, already.

hiding
smoked salmon tart
setting up
hearts
snapping away
keeping his tools

I'm sorry for jumping around backdated events. This was brunch at Dempsey's Jones the Grocer with stupid brother a really long time ago. I happened to uncover them (like skeletons in the closet ooh) on my imac only just now. since I leave my laptop in the office most of the days, I have to work on my old but trusty desktop at home. Heh. I love macs...

...Okay. Before I launch into another one of my unceasing tributes to Apple products (someone stop me), I have to say that the smoked salmon tart I had was yum! but a tad expensive though I already can't remember how much it cost me then. Oops. Going there for the casual, lazy ambience that almost begs you to lounge around for hours, as an ideal brunch place should, is always worth a shot. :)

No comments: