Tuesday, January 18, 2011

we're safe, aren't we?

lights of the city
fireworks

2011 New Year Resolutions:
1. Learn to accept that life is a process.
Don't worry prematurely about stuff that hasn't happened (and might not at all). Control wild thoughts with logic. Or just shut the brain down.
2. Be mature.
Deal with problems calmly. Don't act on impulse no matter how good it feels at that moment.
3. Have more confidence in my abilities and in myself.
Accept that I may not be the best, but I can definitely still do something with what I have as long as I try.
4. Handle money wisely.
Save, especially since I'll officially be in the workforce this year.
5. Cultivate healthy habits.
Less coffee, more exercise, more regular sleep.
6. Learn to let go.
Don't hold on to things that are not worth it. Make plans for myself, make the best of my time and my life.

2011 will be a year of change for me.
I won't let myself down.

No comments: