Friday, July 8, 2011

女人的钱真容易赚。

Love for Korean
Tea at Arteastiq
Finally managed to meet up with Qing for the first time this year (it's already July!) and we went to our favourite hangout at Far East Plaza for lunch... it's probably the last time I'll go to Su Korean Cuisine. We used to love their Spicy Seafood Soup with Smooth Tofu but now it's just a salty, miso-y concoction with a few sorry clams that's supposed to pass off as seafood. :| I still like their complimentary side dishes though. Save for the celery dish; I hate celery - ew.
Lunch was quite disappointing, so to speak. Tea, on the other hand, is fast becoming my favourite meal of the day. Maybe, it will one day replace brunch (seeing as how I'm always late for brunch because I can't wake up, haha)? I absolutely loved the Afternoon Treats Special at Arteastiq!!! Their pomelo tea is to-die-for, though Q's rose tea wasn't particularly memorable. The spicy chilled mango salad definitely left an impression, but my favourite was their crab-meat salad volvant (sorry, I can't remember the exact names). Yummm! And everything was served in bite-sized pieces, in such pretty crockery, in a lovely ambience. I wanna go again soon....... hence the title of this post. Haha.

No comments: