Thursday, October 21, 2010

there but not there.

miffy at the shanghai expo

haven't blogged in some time because i haven't been 'happy' for quite a while.
i was feeling quite down. i am still feeling down, in fact.
but i try to pretend that everything is all right; i try to get rid of those feelings without thinking too much about them.
they are definitely not the things i will ever want to talk about on a blog anymore.

but i'm really thankful to have so many good friends around me. you guys rock.
especially breast friend, who is a constant source of encouragement and inspiration to me.
you never judge me, you never look down on me, and you always believe the best in me.
you truly inspire me to become a better person.
so this post is dedicated to my bestest breast friend in the world -
thank you for always being here, even when no one else is. :)

No comments: